At the beginning of the month, I got to sleep in my own bed in my own house for the first time in 8 months. I cannot begin to explain how nice that was and how much better I can sleep these days. There is nothing like a short mattress at the rental we were in or the ultra-LUMPY mattress and noisy room of a hotel on the first floor next to the parking lot to make one appreciate the joys of being at home again. As if my recovery from my spinal cord injury was not hard enough already, I was getting around on the snow and ice, and more recently on dry roads into a place that was barely able to or designed fit my wheelchair into it.
Tag Archives: my own matress!
Donate to the RoosterSkier Gear and Adventure Fund
- I reached my $1k goal! #tourdecure @DiabetesAK more is better so donate to grt cause! main.diabetes.org/goto/IraEdwards 100km crazy bike ride coming!Tweeted 1 day ago
- As a 20yr Type 1 diabetic, I'm riding #tourdecure @DiabetesAK next month. Plz donate to a Gr8 cause main.diabetes.org/goto/IraEdwardsTweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @skinnyraven: Want to win your weight in beer? We had so much fun at the Shamrock we decided have a random drawing for your... http:/ ...Tweeted 1 month ago
- Glad my little sitski project is coming together! Thanks @rossignol_1907 @Hi5sFoundation @salomonnordic @cxcskiing asdk12.org/images/insideA…Tweeted 1 month ago
- In honor of 5yr anniv of SSDistNats, it'll be main attraction of 2013 AK Beer Relays nxt wk! @theelibrown @zsimons thx for inspiration.Tweeted 1 month ago